Sony has officially announced Spring Fever 2015, an eight-week-long sale for PS Plus members. Spring Fever 2015 will be twice as long as last year’s sale and will offer discounts on new digital-only PS4 games that will release every week.
Starting next Tuesday, PS4 owners will be able to get their hands on PlayStation-exclusive titles, as well as classic games making their debut on the PS4. PS3 and PS Vita will also be able to take advantage of this sale.
Helldivers from Arrowhead Game Studios will be the first game to launch during this sale, followed by:
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – (PS4 / PS3 / PS Vita) – Launch date: 3/10
- Jamestown+ – (PS4) -Launch date: 3/17
- Metal Slug 3 – (PS4 / PS3 / PS Vita) – Launch date: 3/24
- Axiom Verge – (PS4) – Launch date: 3/31
- Bastion – (PS4) – Launch date: 4/7
- Titan Souls – (PS4 / PS Vita) – Launch date: 4/14
- Shovel Knight – (PS4 / PS3 / PS Vita) – Launch date: 4/21
In addition to these new game releases, Summer Fever 2015 will also feature sales on popular video game and movie franchises.
- Games: LEGO, Movies: The Hobbit – Sale week: 3/3
- Games: Saints Row, Movies: X-Men – Sale week: 3/10
- Games: Assassin’s Creed, Movies: Transformers – Sale week: 3/17
- Games: God of War, Movies: Spider-Man – Sale week: 3/24
- Games: Batman, Movies: Batman – Sale week: 3/31
- Games: Dragon Age, Movies: LEGO – Sale week: 4/7
- Games: Grand Theft Auto, Movies: Planet of the Apes – Sale week: 4/14
- Games: Call of Duty, Movies: Taken – Sale week: 4/21