5. GTA V - Ok I know we are asking a lot here but I think there is an outside chance that we would get something out of Rockstar on this one. I am not going to hold my breath on this one, which is why I am placing this so low on the list, but I am optimistic. The timing is definitely right for this announcement so let’s cross our fingers for this one.
4. More Details on Modern Warfare 3 – Who wants more information about Activision’s upcoming sequel to one of the biggest selling franchise of all time? I would say everyone and this is going to be a great opportunity for them to spread the word about the game and answer some of those burning questions that fans seem to be dying to know the answers to.
3. The Price Drop – It is about time that the PS3 and Xbox360 got a price drop and this could be the convention that we will finally see the price drop. I would expect the drop to be anywhere from $50 to $100 dollars since we’ve seen retailers provide coupons in those amounts for new console purchases. Here is hoping we see it!
2. Sony Santa Monica’s Next Venture – You know these guys as the developers of the God of War series and things have been very quiet over there since the release of God of War 3 and I am curious as to what they are going to pull out of their hats next. Could it be a GOW sequel or something else entirely? Should be a fun few days for them.
1. A New Valve Game – It is about that time for Valve to come out of hiding and talk about what is next for them. They are coming off a huge release for Portal 2, which is my game of the year so far, and the timing is right to start teasing everyone about what they are going to work on next. Could it be something in the Half Life series? How about Team Fortress 3? We will just have to see and I, for one, am excited.