If you think you’d be able to sneak in and grab a WiiU on launch day, you may have to think again. WiiU pre-orders have been selling out across the web and they have been doing so, quickly. Check the status of your favorite online retailer below.
- Gamestop sold out of the Deluxe version both online and in store in less than 24 hours (the Basic version is still available)
- Best Buy is sold out of the Deluxe version as well but the basic is still available
- Toys R Us is not taking any more orders online at the moment
- Target is not taking any more orders online at the moment
- Sears is sold out
- K-Mart is sold out
- Wal-Mart appears to have stopped taking online orders
Is this a sign of things to come? Surely, the first year this system is on the market, it will sell out, but this seems almost a little early for that. Any ideas?