If you wanted to play Ghost Recon on the PC get ready because this version is going to hit the shelves on June 26th in North America.
PC Version Key Features:
• Support DX11 (adding stunning amount of visual details on characters through displacement mapping, as well as some global illumination effects.)
• More complex materials (like parallax occlusion mapping or gloss and specular maps.)
• Improved dynamic lighting
• Volumetric lighting effects
• Soft shadows
• Improved post-processing with better HDR and motion blur
• Playable with keyboard and mouse, or with wired and wireless X360 pads
• Will be available via digital distribution
• Windows XP patch coming shortly after release
• Online experience created by Red Storm, the studio behind the critically acclaimed GRAW-series MP modes.
• 4 game modes focused on objectives and cooperation.
• Up to 12 players in 6 VS 6 matches for an intense online experience.
• Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.
Minimum hardware requirements:
Supported Operating Systems*: Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions.
PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
RAM: 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
VIDEO CARD: 512 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS/AMD Radeon HD 4650
DIRECT X®: DirectX 11
DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
SOUND CARD: DirectX 11 – compliant sound card
HDD space: 25 GB
CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
RAM: 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better.