It's hard to believe that it has almost been four years since the original release of Castle Crashers on the Xbox Live Arcade. If you have been stubbornly holding out for a PC release you have finally been vindicated. The Behemoth have just announced that 'Castle Crashers on Steam is almost here!' Dan Paladin (Designer, The Behemoth) went into a little more detail in the form of a humorous poem that you can read here. It mentioned that the game didn't yet have a firm release date but said players would have the opportunity to see and maybe even play the game if they happen to be at this year's gamescom.
The Behemoth also listed several features players
http://goexback.com/ how to get your ex back
can expect to see in the Steam version.
- Integrated voice chat
- Steam Achievements
- Gamepad support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Local and Online Multiplayer
- Colorful hand drawn 2D visuals!
- Over 30 levels plus five arena modes
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Experience system: Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Animal orbs: These adorable little companions each add different abilities to aid you on your journey
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches with four unique modes to choose from!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.
Castle Crashers is a 2D side-scroller developed by The Behemoth. It was originally released on the Xbox Live Arcade in 2008 and was later released via the PlayStation Network in 2010.