Today, Square Enix has announced that Drakengard 3 is coming to a PlayStation 3 near you. The game will be released on May 20, 2014 in North America, exclusively for the PlayStation 3. Square Enix also announced the Drakengard 3 Standard Edition / Collector’s Edition Pre-Order Incentive Program begins today, with pre-order bonuses available through specially-timed, three tier pre-order windows.
– Tier One: players who place their pre-order from today through March 3 will receive a special Japanese voiceover DLC and automatically unlock the two yet-to-be-announced bonuses;
– Tier Two: from March 4 to April 8, pre-ordering the game will unlock the two remaining unannounced bonuses;
– Tier Three: from April 9 until launch, players will receive the final unannounced locked bonus only.
Players must pre-order Drakengard 3 before March 4 to receive all three special pre-order bonuses. Finally, the collectors edition was announced and it includes the following:
Drakengard 3 Collector’s Edition is limited to 5,000 copies and includes:
· All three tier pre-order incentives mentioned above
· The Complete Novella
· Official Soundtrack CD Sampler
· Prequel Stage DLC – Play as Zero’s sister, One, in this additional level
· Caim Costume DLC – Protagonist of the original Drakengard (Once equipped, stamina consumption decreases by half when using a skill)
· Giant Baby Hat DLC – For your in-game dragon companion
· Drakengard 3 Collectible Poster
Drakengard 3 Standard Edition for the PlayStation 3 system will be available for $49.99, as well as for digital download on the PlayStation Network. Drakengard 3 Collector’s Edition for the PlayStation 3 system will be available exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store for $79.99.