EA has revealed a membership program called Battlefield Hardline Premium, Gamespot reports. $50 gets players early access to expansions, a slew of additional content, and other perks. This news comes with EA’s first details of four planned DLC expansions packs:
- Criminal Activity: Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Robbery: Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Getaway: This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Betrayal: There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
Additionally, Battlefield Hardline Premium will contain these four game features:
- Masks: New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench: Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play: Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status: Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
As if that wasn’t enough, Gamespot tells us the $50 will also get players “12 Gold Battlepacks, additional personalisation options including gun camos and ammo skins, access to double-XP, and priority position in server queues.”
It was revealed a few days ago that players on Xbox One with an EA Access subscription can start playing and ranking up in Battlefield Hardline on March 12th, five days before the retail release. Those interested can play for a total of ten hours in that timespan.
Hardline will launch on March 17th for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, and Playstation 4.