Ubisoft has just announced that the closed beta for Trials Evolution: Gold Edition has begun. Now if this is a game that you are anxious to play and aren’t already in the closed beta, they have some good news for you.
From February 28th to March 14th digital versions of the game that have been preordered before the end of the beta will give an early access to the whole Trials Evolution: Gold Edition experience.
Another interesting note about the Trials Evolution: Gold Edition beta is that Ubisoft and RedLynx are having a track creation competition that uses the in-game track editor. Winners of this competition will see their tracks featured in Track Central at the launch of the game as well as receiving exclusive prizes that have yet to be revealed.
Lastly, Ubisoft has released their list of Uplay achievements and rewards listed below:
- Action 1: Gold Digger – Obtain your first gold medal in single player career
- Action 2: Decorated – Obtain 100 total medals in single player career
- Action 3: Faultless – Zero fault any hard track in single player career
- Action 4: Platinum Privileges – Obtain your first platinum medal in single player career
- Reward 1: Trials Evolution GOLD wallpaper With this wallpaper, turn your boring desktop into a wild Trials ride!
- Reward 2: Rider Gear: Top Hat – Every classy Trials rider needs his or her very own top-hat (and awesome moustache!)
- Reward 3: Rider Gear- Ancient Armor – Forged in the depths of Mount Lynx, this armor has no magical properties whatsoever!
- Reward 4: Rider Gear: Space Suit – In the Space Suit, nobody can hear you scream. Actually they can but it just seems way cooler!