If you’ve been in the market for a Wii U, Target is certainly the place to go for it. Target has instituted a 20% cut in prices for both the Wii U system and several games. The console is now available online for $239.99, down from the regular price of $299.99. Below are some of the software savings you’ll see.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 for $29.99 (regularly $49.99)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
- FIFA Soccer 13 for $29.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Madden NFL 13 for $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Nintendo Land for $39.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Rabbids Land for $29.99 (regularly $45.19)
- Wii U Sing Party for $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
Though this isn’t great news for Nintendo, it does present a great buying opportunity if you are in the market for the console.