Tragnarion Studios, a Spanish game development studio, announced an all-new futuristic 3rd-person shooter for XBLA, PSN, and Mac entitled Scourge: Outbreak. Set to be released later this summer, Scourge: Outbreak, puts players in control of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired to deal a decisive blow against the power-hungry Nogari Corporation.
- Up to 4-player Co-op Campaign with over six hours of gameplay
- Four playable characters, each with different weapons, handling stats and special abilities
- XP system which tracks your experience, unlocking rewards in Campaign and Multiplayer modes
- Nine weapons, plus multiple variants of each
- Up to eight players in death-match, team death-match and capture-the-flag multiplayer versus modes with five maps
- 37 Badges to unlock on Mac, and 12 Achievements/Trophies to unlock on 360 and PS3
Scourge: Outbreak will be released in Q3 this year. More information on the game can be found at http://www.scourgeoutbreak.com/