Call of Duty Elite is getting some changes with the impending release of Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Check out the list below to see what will be different.
- CAREER info has been separated by game and can be found under each game title header in the menu. Here you can check out your Career Summary and Recent Matches, tweak your Custom Classes, track Challenges and Leaderboards, and view your Weapon Performance.
- CONNECT is now called Clan HQ. Clan HQ shows all your Clan stats, including Clan Competitions, Rewards, and Clan XP.
- COMPETE has been changed to Competitions, and displays Events, Clan Challenges, Clan Operations, and Lone Wolf Operations.
- IMPROVE links are now located under each game title header in the menu, and breaks down Maps, Weapons and Lethal/Tactical items, Attachments and Proficiencies, Perks, Strike Packages, Deathstreaks, and Game Modes.
- My HQ is your hub for finding Game Summaries, the Vault, Recent Badges, and your Feed, which includes Notifications and Invites.
- ELITE TV remains ELITE TV, with Theater mode accessed by clicking the filter in the upper-left portion of the screen.
Black Ops 2 is out for PC. PS3, and Xbox 360 on November 13th with a Wii U version out at the console’s launch.