Well it appears that a leak has sprung over at EA meaning details about the new Premium service for Battlefield 3 has sprung up. Here’s a quick rundown of the features:
- 2 weeks early access to all future Battlefield 3 expansion packs, starting with Battlefield 3: Close Quarters
- Unique in-game events (whatever that means.)
- Unique in-game dog tags
- 10+ unique soldier camos
- Stats reset feature.
- 10+ unique platoon emblems decals.
- Increased platoon emblems layers.
- Server queue priority.
- Save up to five of your favourite battle reports.
- 5+ unique assignments.
- Exclusive events.
- Exclusive double XP weekends.
- Exclusive videos.
- Strategy guides.
- Additional bonus content.
Now, the question you may be asking yourself is “What’s the cost?” Well that’s the interesting part. According to the sheet it will be a one time purchase of $50, so no recurring fees. Sounds interesting.