If you loved the Infinity Blade series, you’ll be happy to know that a new game is coming to the iOS system soon! During the Apple press conference, chAIR’s co-founder Donald Mustard announced the existence of Infinity Blade III and said that it would be the conclusion of the series. He also said the game will be released this fall for the new iOS 7 along with a ton of new features. Check them out below and let us know what you think. Are you excited for more Infinity Blade?
• Play as SIRIS and ISA – For the first time in franchise history, gamers play as both legendary hero Siris, and the stealthy female warrior-thief, Isa. Each character features three (3) unique combat styles and their own set of over 135 unique weapons and items.
• Dynamic Single-Player Campaign – Choose multiple paths to follow, each with unique missions, new enemies to fight, and larger, beautiful 3D environments to explore.
• Deep, Rich Story – The epic tale concludes in the most detailed story scenes ever shown on a mobile device, and featuring the voice talents of fan-favorites John Noble and Troy Baker.
• Responsive and Intuitive Touch Controls – Designed from the ground up to be the ultimate touch screen experience, players attack opponents, dodge enemy advances, cast powerful magic, and explore the world – all with a simple swipe of the finger.
• Simple Navigation – Easy tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate the world while collecting valuable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical objects.
• New Fighting Styles and Weapon Classes – Six (6) unique fighting styles, each with specialized weapons, moves, combos, and capabilities to be mastered
• More Powerful Enemies – Dozens of new enemies and bosses, each featuring unique abilities and exciting attacks, provide greater gameplay variation than ever before.
• ClashMob 2.0 – Patent Pending. Players from around the globe team up for unique “massively social,” group-based challenges to defeat new enemies, unlock rare treasures and earn exclusive items. Three (3) new modes include: Trials (single-player daily challenges), ClashMobs (multi-layered co-op events), and Aegis Tournaments (special, longer running competitive qualifying events).
• The Dragon – Rumor tells of a massive Dragon scouring the land, leaving destruction and carnage in its wake. Players can hunt down and battle this mighty beast, slaying it to win a rare treasure.
• The Hideout – The Hideout serves as the player’s all-new base of operations. Throughout the campaign, players discover and unlock allies who will join their cause: The Merchant brings rare and exotic items for sale at a discount. The Gemcutter allows combining and fusing of gems into new, more powerful gems. The Potionmaster cooks rare, unique potions from ingredients players find in the world. The Blacksmith allows players to upgrade and re-master all weapons and items.
• World Map – Players now choose from multiple quests, side missions, and ClashMob engagements with the new in-game World Map interface.
• Deep Role-Playing Elements – Players earn and collect hundreds of unique Weapons and Items. Objects can be mastered unlocking valuable XP and Skill Points used to level characters and unlock powerful new Skill Perks. Hundreds of unique Ability Gems can be slotted into items, increasing their abilities. Enhanced gem forging, potion mixing, and weapon re-mastering allows for endless character leveling and customization.
• Goals – All-new Goals feature takes Achievements to the next level, allowing players to earn valuable Chips that they can spend on keys, treasure maps, prize wheels, and other rare in-game items.
• Original Score and Customizable Music – Gamers can experience the game’s original orchestral score or choose their own custom soundtrack while playing.[/gn_quote]