Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announced three events revolving the launch of the highly anticipated title Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. If you are a big fan of the series, want to meet the producers (Uuji Korekado from Kojima Productions and Atsushi Inaba from Platinum Games), or want to have a straight up baller time, then make sure to check out any one of the three events detailed below in the coming weeks.
- What – Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san available to sigh autographs at GameStop. The first 150 fans will be invited to the launch party for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance atthe Hard Rock Cafe that evening, which will include a live performance by the game’s composer Jamie Christopherson and orchestra.
- Where – GameStop at Universal City Walk (1000 Universal Studios Blvd Universal City, CA 91608)
- When – February 18, 2013 from 8-10pm PST (though I’d say come a lot earlier if you want to make it into the party)
- What – Play a demo of the game and Korekado-san and Inaba-san sign are signing autographs.
- Where – Museum Britanico Americano (#134 Colonia Centro Mexico D.F.)
- When – February 20, 2013 from 6pm – 12am
- What – Be able to take Metal Gear themed photos, which will be printed on postcards and Korekado-san will be there signing autographs.
- Where – Sony Style Cabildo (Cabildo 2070 Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
- February 22, 2013 from 8pm – 12am
Look for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on February 19, 2013 for PS3 and Xbox 360.