Capcom has just released information regarding the Bloody Palace Mode. This mode will go live via a free update next week. Take a look below to see when you can expect the update to come to you.
North America – PS3: Tuesday, 2/19 | Xbox 360: Wednesday, 2/20
Europe – PS3: Wednesday, 2/20 | Xbox 360: Wednesday, 2/20
In addition to the new Bloody Palace expansion, a patch that addresses a few major pieces of fan feedback we’ve received since the launch of the DmC demo. The most notable ones are given below:
- Poison AI issue addressed (she no longer enters non-interactive state)
- Lessened damage and style boost from Demon Evade
- Arbiter “Drop” now causes damage and style gain even if jump-canceled
- Non-damaging moves no longer provide style points
- Damage done by weakest enemies increased
- Damage done by all enemies increased on Nephilim and Son of Sparda modes
- Adjusted attack (parry) windows for Rage spin move.
- SS and SSS will now decay back down to S if you stop gaining style
- No more eternal angel glide (where Dante flies around)