DICE has just announced that they have released a server patch that should fix many issues that have been plaguing players since its launch last week. Here are the major areas that were addressed:
- Fixed two of the most common server crashes (All platforms)
- The “admin.say” command should now work properly (PC)
- The “vars.preset” command should now work better in conjunction with other vars settings (PC) (It is now easier for server admins to set a server preset)
- Fixed a bug in the queue system regarding GUID (PC)
- Fixed various minor bugs (PC)
If you’ve been putting off playing the multiplayer because of the problems, now might be a good time to check it out and see if your problems were fixed.