Battlefield 4 is coming soon and just before it hits the shelves, DICE and EA released the minimum and recommended system specs to make sure you have what it takes to run the game the way it was intended to be run. Check out the list below and let us know if you are ready to play Battlefield 4!
Battlefield 4 Minimum System Requirements
The minimum PC system requirements for Battlefield 4 are expected to be:
- Dual core CPU (Intel Core i5 or AMD “Bulldozer”).
- At least 2 GB main system memory
- Graphics card with at least 256 MB of VRAM and support for DirectX 10
- 20+ GB of harddrive space
- Windows Vista
Recommended System Requirements
The recommended PC system requirements for optimal visual quality and frame rates:
- Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5 or i7) at 3 Ghz
- 4 GB memory (8 GB for 64-bit operating systems)
- A modern DX11 graphics card with 1 GB of video memory, GeForce 600 series or Radeon 7000 series
- Windows 7 64-bit operating system (Windows 8 is supported as well)
- 20+ GB of free harddrive space